INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information about you in various ways. For example, you may provide information directly to us or we may collect certain information about you automatically through your use of our Website. Some of the information you provide to us or that we collect is “personal information.” The personal information that you provide and that we collect or receive from you depends on the context of your interaction with us and our Website, the choices you make when you use our Website, and the products and features that you use.
Information You Provide To Us
When you interact with us through our Website, we may collect or receive information about you. For example, you provide information to us when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products or services, communicate with us, or when you use our Website.
Some of the information you provide to us may, for example, include the following:
- Name and contact details. This includes information such as your address, email address and telephone number.
- Job title and information regarding the company for which you work.
- Information about a project or specifications for quotation.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you use our Website, we may automatically collect certain information about you. Automatically collected information may, for example, include the following:
- Your IP address or mobile device identifier.
- The type of browser and operating system you are using.
- The domain name of your Internet service provider.
- Information collected via cookies and other tracking technologies. This includes information about the content you view and the features you access on our Website. For more information see “Online Tracking and Advertising” below.
- Information regarding when you access and how you use our Website. This includes information regarding the duration of your engagement with certain aspects of the Website.
This information may be combined and linked with information from other sources.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
- To present our Website and its contents to you and to operate our Website.
- To deliver the information, products or services you have requested from us.
- To reach out to you about and market or promote new information, products or services to you that we believe you may be interested in.
- To communicate with you, including to notify you about changes to our Website.
- To help us improve our Website and deliver a better and more personalized experience. This includes by enabling us to estimate and analyze our audience size and usage patterns, store information about your preferences, speed up your searches and recognize you when you visit our Website.
- With respect to information collected in connection with our online forums and communities, to provide an interactive experience and facilitate participation in these online forums and communities and, from time to time, to offer you products, programs, or services.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into with you. This includes for billing and collection, and as we believe is necessary or appropriate to protect, enforce or defend the legal rights, privacy, safety or property of the Website, its employees or agents, or other users or to comply with applicable law.
- For our legitimate interests and in any other way we may describe when you provide the information, or otherwise at your direction or with your consent.
- As permitted by law or as we may notify you.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
- With our affiliates.
- With our service providers, business partners and vendors. These third parties may include companies that host our Website, provide web analytics, data processing, advertising, email distribution, payment processing and other services. These third parties may use your information as is necessary or appropriate for the performance of the services they provide to us, or as otherwise contractually permitted.
- With the public and other users of our Website. For example, when you submit a review that is then posted on our Website, hashtag or otherwise tag our brand on social media.
- When you request any of our products or services. We will share your information to the extent necessary to fulfill your request.
- When required to do so by law. For example, in response to a court order or a subpoena. We also may disclose such information in response to a law enforcement agency’s request.
ONLINE TRACKING AND ADVERTISING
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies.
- Enable us to provide our Website and its content to you.
- Provide us with information about which portions of our website are the most popular by enabling us to see what web pages a user visits and how much time a user spends on each page.
- Personalize your experience on our website (e.g., to recognize you by name when you return to our site, to save your password in password-protected areas, or to tailor content, or product and service offerings).
- Help us or ad networks understand what ads you have seen to otherwise target advertising to you.
You can generally manage your cookie preferences through your web browser. Most web browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies and how to disable existing cookies. For more information regarding how to manage your preferences, please consult the information made available by your particular browser or visit www.allaboutcookies.org. With respect to Google Analytics, you can also view Google’s currently available opt-out options at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Please note that if you choose not to accept cookies, you may miss out on certain features of our Website.
SOCIAL MEDIA AND OTHER PLATFORMS
You may be able to access social media networks like Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram (“Social Media Platforms”) directly or indirectly through our Website. You may also have the option of posting your activities on Social Media Platforms, tagging our brands, or posting content to pages we maintain on Social Media Platforms. As a result, we may collect information from or about you via Social Media Platforms. In addition, we may sometimes require you to tag our brands or “hashtag” our brands in order to participate in contests and sweepstakes. If you choose to make any of your activities or other content available through a Social Media Platform, including on our pages, or you engage in other activities in connection with a Social Media Platform, your friends and followers on those Social Media Platform that you have enabled, and potentially the general public, will be able to view those contributions and activities. Please remember that the manner in which Social Media Platforms use, store, and disclose your information is governed by the policies of such third-parties. ABX is not responsible for the privacy practices or other actions of any Social Media Platforms that may be enabled via our Website.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our Website contains links to third party sites and services whose privacy practices may be different than ours. We also allow you to connect with other third-party sites and services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of third-party sites and services and you should consult the other third-party sites’ and services’ privacy notices in order to better understand their privacy practices.
“DO NOT TRACK” SIGNALS
ABX does not recognize the “do not track” signals that some browsers may employ as no uniform standard for responding to such signals has been developed at this time.
Our Website is not intended for users under the age of 16, and ABX does not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 16. No one under the age of 16 is permitted to use this Website or provide ABX with personal information.
Any information we obtain about you in connection with your use of our Website may be processed and stored in the United States or other countries.
ACCESSING, CORRECTING, AND DELETING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO CONTACT US